PLACE: Baranggay Gabi, Cordova, Mactan
A Community that Nurtures. Ajoya features a central amenity area with open type clubhouse to celebrate family’s milestones, leisure pool and basketball court for fitness and sports activities, a green community area with playground where children can revisit the Filipino culture/ games enjoyed by their parents and a picnic area where you can spend the whole day thru. This central amenity located along the river is created as a venue for family bonding and relaxation while enjoying the breeze and what nature has to offer.
* Open-air Clubhouse perfect for gatherings
* Standard-size basketball court with viewing benches
* Community assembly area with provisions for Filipino childhood games (patintero, luksong-tinik, etc.)
* Children's playground
* Al fresco picnic area with barbecue stations
* Recreational pool
* Landscaping all throughout the community
HOUSE & LOT PACKAGE
2 STOREY DUPLEX - YUMI
2bedroom, 2 T&B
Floor area: 44sq.m.
Lot area: 123sq.m.
Price: 2,295,339 ( finished unit )
Price: 2,011,063 ( bare unit )
SAMPLE COMPUTATION FOR FINISHED UNITS: PHp 2,295,339
RESERVATION FEE PHp 25,000. PAYMENT SCHEDULE IS ALREADY NET OF RESERVATION FEE.
2 STOREY SINGLE DETACHED - MUHEN
4bedroom, 2 T&B
Floor area: 64sq.m.
Lot area: 128sq.m.
Price: 3,188,699 ( finished unit )
Price: 2,465,494 ( bare unit )
2 STOREY SINGLE DETACHED LARGE - HALIYA
4bedroom, 3 T&B
Floor area: 80sq.m.
Lot area: 129sq.m.
Price: 3,599,155 ( finished unit )
Price: 3,155,525 ( bare unit )
1 STOREY SINGLE DETACHED - DELAN
2bedroom, 1 T&B
Floor area: 40sq.m.
Lot area: 129sq.m.
Price: 2,072,343 ( finished unit )
Price: 1,870,089 ( bare unit )
2 STOREY TOWNHOUSE - NABI
4bedroomS, 2 T&B
Floor area: 76sq.m.
Lot area: 89sq.m.
Price: 2,522,649 ( finished unit )
Price: 2,196,071 ( bare unit )
1.) What is AJOYA?
AJOYA is LOCATED Cordova Mactan, a residential and commercial neighborhood that offers refuge from urban chaos yet accessible to the family's needs. A place that keeps you in touch with nature reinforced with strong community feel.
2.) How big is the development?
Total area of the development is 15 hectares with a total of 820 saleable units consisting:
- 67 lots
- 14 shop houses
- 104 2-storey town house
- 175 2-storey duplex
- 195 1-storey single-detached
- 112 2-storey single-detached (medium)
- 153 2-storey single-detached (large)
3.) What is the design concept of the development?
Vibrant Modern Asian Filipino Theme - The first in Cebu. It is a design that evokes subtle images from simple iconic elements of an Asian/Filipino atmosphere inclined with a bit of modern feel.
4.) What makes Ajoya Unique?
- Aside from the theme that is very unique and very first in Cebu, Ajoya also boasts of its Property management team who are professionally trained and will “live” with the vecinos and extend assistance in terms of cleanliness, maintenance plus security and safety is assured for the vecinos to have quality, peaceful and stress-free living.
- A row of shophouses will also be constructed near the entrance of the development designed not only to cater the vecinos within Ajoya but also the neighboring communities.
- With the proven track record of AboitizLand. Vecinos are assured of the following; value for money, on-time delivery, quality workmanship, plus our commitment to nurture communities that help relationships flourish.
5.) Where is it located?
It is located in Brgy. Gabi, Cordova, right across Gabi Elementary School.
6.) How long will it take me to reach the site?
- There are two (2) roads heading to Ajoya. You can pass thru Basak road where Pueblo Verde, Gaisano, Mactan Doctors are located and another thru Babag road where Marie Ernestine School and Poblacion are located.
- It is only 35-40 minutes away from Cebu Business District.
7.) How far is the project from shopping malls or airport?
- It is only 12-15 minutes (drive) away from the airport and 35-40 minutes away from Ayala/SM.
- Less than 15 minutes (drive) from Pueblo Verde/MEZ2.
8.) What are the landmarks on the way to the site?
- Basak Road – When you reach Marigondon or Cordova crossing, turn right, it is about 4 minutes away from the crossing and right across Gabi Elementary School.
- Babag Road – It is about 15-20 minutes away from Poblacion and turns left when you reach Gabi Crossing.
9.) How far is the project from the Key areas within the City? (i.e. Church, schools, hotels, hospitals etc.)
- 20 mins drive away from Birhen sa Regla Church in Poblacion, Lapulapu
- 15 mins drive away from Marie Ernestine School and 20 mins drive away from St. Alphonsus Catholic School.
- 35 mins drive away from Shangrila and 5 mins drive away from Plantation Bay.
- 9 mins drive away from Mactan Doctors.
10.) Can this be accessed through a public transportation?
11.) What are the amenities?
Centralized Amenities includes the following:
- Open-type Clubhouse (clubhouse)
- Standard sized Basketball Court with Benches
- Community Assembly Area with provisions for Filipino childhood games (tubig-tubig, luksong-tinik, etc.)
- Picnic Area with BBQ station and benches
- Leisure Pool
- AboitizLand Community shapes in the landscaping
- Green landscaping around
12.) When is the construction of the aforementioned amenities?
13.) Is the development already done? When will the subdivision be finished?
- The site development for Phase 1 will start on 1st quarter 2010 and projected to be finished on 2nd quarter of 2011.
- Phase 2 will start its site development on the 2nd quarter of 2011 and projected to be finished on 3rd quarter of 2012.
14.) What/ Where is the source of water?
We have 2 elevated water tanks and considering Mactan Rock as our main supplier and a booster pump to make sure enough water will be inputted.
15.) Mactan area is known to have salty water, are there any possibilities that the water for distribution be salty?
We are getting potable water from Mactan Rock thus making sure that Vecinos won't have any problems with water saltiness.
16.) Is there a possibility that the water from the river will overflow?
We backfilled the whole development close to 1 meter in height. This is based on the
highest tide record. The final topography will be 2 meters higher than the river water level.
17.) Who are the consultants of Ajoya Development?
- Master Plan – PGAA Creative Design
- Landscape Design – PGAA Creative Design
- Guard House and Clubhouse Design – PGAA Creative Design
- H & L Design – Archiglobal Inc.
- Site Development Detailed Engineering – AEDG Consortium Plus
* PGAA stands for Paulo G. Alcazaren and Associates
* AEDG stands for Architectural Engineering Environment Design Group
CALL/TEXT: DAISY 0906-4753779 / 0922-4417886Email: Jallim2003@yahoo.com